Seven ways to boost your cybersecurity.
Physical safety isn’t the only concern during a worldwide pandemic. Keeping campus systems protected in a time where most communication is online is crucial more than ever. Here are some ways to ramp up your cybersecurity efforts from Harvard Business Review:
- Review your incident response plan
- Stay up to date on current scams
- Enable multi-factor authentication everywhere
- Educate your employees
- Determine an alternative method for senior leadership to communicate
- Password-protect your videoconferences.
- Check your cyber-insurance policy